Orange Powder Facewash
This Ayurvedic Face Wash Powder is a soft & rejuvenating blend of selective herbs & plant extracts combined with utmost care & precision. Made according to ancient ayurvedic formulations & recipes, this purely herbal face wash powder imparts spotless, bright & younger-looking skin. It contains enlivening protein-based beans, lentils flour, and orange powder melded with reasonable portions of essential ingredients for daily use, which can correct multiple skin conditions. It is a natural exfoliate which rejuvenates and vitalizes facial skin and enhances the natural glow and complexion of the face with just one wash.
Why the need for herbal face wash? The face is an essential body part as it represents a unique identity. All five sensory organs reside on the face, which helps to perceive life experiences. It is like a mirror to reflect the inner physical, emotional, and mental health. Sometimes, facial gestures are the best way to communicate and express ourselves. Our face needs gentle and exceptional care compared to other body parts, and we always look for the best natural product.
Bieuvana - Orange Powder Facewash; Confused? Which face wash to try? Try authentic face wash crafted using raw, natural herbs, a gentle but powerful cleansing base, and all-natural face wash powder straight from my kitchen cabinets! It combines chickpea or green gram flour with a blend of healing herbs. It is both safe for our skin and environmentally friendly. No chemicals added to water or preservatives are included in this product. Enjoy the refreshing feeling of clean skin after using facewash.
Directions for Use:
- Wet your face with water.
- Use the provided spatula to scoop one portion of facewash powder.
- Mix the powder with plain water/Honey/Rosewater/curd/ raw milk.
- Apply the resulting paste to your face and neck using gentle circular motions and light pressure.
- Scrub your skin for one minute, then rinse the paste thoroughly. Be careful to avoid getting the product in your eyes.
- For Best results, follow up with face masks like Bieuvana – Rose face pack / Papaya face pack.
Cleanse your face with raw milk before applying the facewash for stunning results—Sip Green tea at least twice daily for radiant skin. Green tea contains vitamin E, known for its ability to nourish and hydrate the skin.
Citrus sinensis(Orange), Cicer arietinum(Gram Flour), Prunus dulcis(almond powder), Sapindus(Soapnut), ubtan, fuller's earth,Curcuma zedoaria(white turmeric powder)
- Removes dirt and excess oils from the skin
- Leaves a smooth and shiny face
- exfoliates the dead skin
- Brightens the skin and removes tan
- helps to tighten, nourish, and revitalize the facial tissues
- enhances the natural glow and complexion of your face