Sandal Wax Powder
Body hair removal is one of the most important steps of the personal care routine. Women tend to spend many hours at a beauty parlour getting their hands and legs waxed. But what if there was a way that allowed you to wax your hair in the comfort of your home? Natural Health & Herbal Products brings to you Waxing Powder that allows you to get rid of body hair without going to a parlour or boutique. This product is a great choice for any woman as it not only saves time but also money
Bieuvana - Sandal Wax Powder; The Sandal Wax powder infused with the essence of the Sandal offers a painless hair removal solution that can be accomplished in just 10-15 minutes.
Sandalwood is a much-loved fragrance across the world, often evoking soft breezes, restful spaces, and a sense of peace and calm. It’s commonly used in aromatherapy and meditation practice around the world. The wonder wood is ground into a powder and steam-distilled into oil for making soaps, cosmetics, candles, incense, medicine and perfumes. Sandalwood oil is extensively used in beauty products to enhance skin health. Sandalwood oil helps nourish the skin, improve the elasticity of skin cells, even out skin tone. Because of these qualities, it can be beneficial in reducing the appearance of scars. The multiple benefits for the skin are thanks to sandalwood’s anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and cooling properties.
This wax is formulated with delightful, natural ingredients to maintain a healthy and radiant complexion. Additionally, the natural scrubbing agent in our product can have a soothing and revitalizing effect on your skin leaving it glassy and polished.
A highlighting feature of this Waxing Powder is that it is suitable for both men and women. The delicate nature of this powder makes it possible for you to use it on your legs, arms, underarms and near intimate areas. You are bound to have soft skin free of unwanted hair the moment you rub off the powder from that particular area.
This Waxing Powder not just removes your hair without any pain but also slows down the growth of hair in that area. Thus, you can rest assured that your body hair is not going to grow soon and you can flaunt your waxed arms and legs without worrying about anything.
Directions for Use:
- Remove all the jewellery before using the wax powder.
- Scoop out two spatulas of wax powder. Combine the powder with plain water to make a paste-like consistency.
- Apply it as a pack to the area where you want to use it.
- Let the pack dry completely.
- Using a damp sponge, gently exfoliate the area by rubbing in circular motions. And wipe off clean for a smooth finish.
- Repeat the process as needed. Avoid the sensitive eye area if you're using the product on your face.
- Use moisturiser for smooth skin
- close the pack after use to avoid air contamination.
Note: The product releases a pungent smell when in contact with water. Therefore, it is recommended to prepare the mixture in an open airy area and leave it aside for 5 minutes and then use it.
Reapply a coat (before wiping) on the area after 5 minutes of initial application and wait till it dries. Wipe off clean, so that waxing is done efficiently in a single application.
Santalum album,(Sandalwood powder), Fuller's earth,, Oryza sativa(Rice Flour), Cicer arietinum(Gram Flour), Arsenic Sulphide(Hartal Wark)
- Removes hair efficiently
- exfoliates the dead skin
- Brightens the skin and removes tan
- Smooth, Glassy and polished finish
- made with natural Multani Mitti which is soft on the skin and does not cause any rashes or irritation during hair removal.