Shikakai Powder has been used in India for centuries as a hair wash & hair conditioner. Shikakai is one of the most valuable and excellent Ayurvedic herbs with a naturally mild pH that gently cleanses the hair without stripping it of natural oils while keeping all the essential nutrients intact and making it soft and encouraging strong hair roots. Shikakai nourishes the scalp and prevents hair loss with its Kashaya (astringent) properties. Shikakai can assist you in achieving your goal of having long, healthy hair. This natural foaming agent gently cleanses the scalp and maintains a healthy hair environment.
Directions for Use:
- Mix 4-5 tablespoons of Shikakai with 1/5th mug of water to form a semi-liquid consistency.
- Apply this mixture from the scalp to hair tips and massage gently for 5-6 minutes by adding water little by little.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with plain water.
- Repeat it till your hair is free from dirt and oil, and you achieve frothy foam while massaging.
- Dry your hair naturally under the sunlight. For best results, use it twice a week.
Mix Shikakai powder with fresh yogurt / Rice starch water. Replacing plain water with yogurt or rice starch gives marvelous results. This mixture will help hair to grow stronger and thicker from the roots.
Acacia concinna(Shikakai) (Rose),Sapindus detergents(Soapnit), , Trigonella foenum-graecum(Fenugreek), Rosa rubiginosa(Rose), Psoralea corylifolia(Babchi seeds), Citrus limon(Lemon), Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(Hibiscus), Artemisia pallens (Davana), Chrysopogon zizanioides(Vetiver), , Phyllanthus emblica(Amla), etc
- cleanses your scalp gently and helps it retain adequate moisture.
- Helps detangle the hair easier than ever.
- Controls and prevents hair fall.
- Helps to restore the hair’s natural moisture balance.
- Slows down premature greying of hair
- Prevents split ends
- Promotes faster hair growth
- Treats dandruff and reduces white flakes
- Protects hair follicles
- Heals scalp-related wounds faster