Kumkumadi refers to “Kumkum,” which is Saffron, and “Aadi,” the group of Herbs whose combination results in miraculous skincare benefits. It is truly fascinating that even 5000 years ago, Acharya Sushrut mentioned using Cosmetics to care for skin and achieve a sound state of health & well-being. Self-care has always been an integral aspect of Ayurvedic life, as Kumkumadi Tailam has been first mentioned in “Ashtanga Hruday,” a classical text that describes the principles of everyday Ayurveda. Therefore, Kumkumadi Tailam is an Ayurvedic Elixir with a combination of herbs that beautify the skin and add a glow that radiates from within.
Bieuvana - Kumkumadi Oil; Kumkumadi oil is a highly effective, all-natural solution for achieving a radiant, youthful complexion. Its unique blend of natural plant actives and authentic Ayurvedic herbs makes it a powerful tool for overcoming many skin concerns, from hyperpigmentation and age spots to wrinkles and blemishes.
This Facial oil can be used during the Day and Night per skin concerns and skin type. During the day, dry and mature skin is recommended to use it post cleansing of the skin, 2-3 drops are applied on the face and neck, followed up with Moisturiser and Sunscreen, while oily skin type can leave it on for 2-3 hours & wipe it off with warm towel followed by Moisturiser. At bedtime, Dry & Mature skin types can apply Kumkumadi Oil on cleansed skin and leave it overnight, allowing deeper penetration in skin cells and promoting repair.
Directions for Use:
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser like Orange powder face wash and pat it dry.
- Take 2-3 drops of Kumkumadi oil and gently massage it onto your face and neck in circular motions until it gets absorbed.
- For best results, leave the oil on overnight.
- Use Kumkumadi oil consistently for at least 2-3 months to see the significance.
- To achieve an everlasting Bridal Glow, Kumkumadi Oil can be part of the everyday skincare regime starting three months ahead to ensure a glow that radiates from within and prepares the skin for hectic months ahead.
To get the best results from Kumkumadi Oil, apply it daily after cleansing your skin with a sulfate-free mild cleanser (Orange Powder face wash).
Kumkumadi Oil can be used underneath makeup for an instant glow and works as a natural highlighter while protecting your skin from harsh chemicals by creating a barrier.
Crocus sativus(Saffron), Roots of ten Ayurvedic herbs, Rubia cordifolia(Indian madder), Nymphaea nuchal(Blue Lotus), Sesamum indicum(Sesame Oil), Chrysopogon zizanioides (Khus), Santalum album (Sandalwood powder), Glycyrrhiza glabra(Licorice), etc
- Efficiently treats blemishes, pigmentation, and discoloration.
- It improves skin texture and is exceptionally light on the skin.
- It imparts a youthful glow and reduces fine lines.
- Lightens skin pigmentation
- Instant Glowing and Radiant skin.
- Penetrates deeply to oxygenate the skin.
- Deep moisturization & Nourishing.