Rose Glow Booster
Rose for skin has been well-known for ages. Ever thought about why Cleopatra, the Egyptian Queen, nourished her skin with rose water? The skin requires a gentle daily boost to rehydrate, tone, and prepare for a healthy routine. Rose has cooling, soothing and moisturizing properties. It is renowned for being naturally hydrating in nature. Rose essential oil calms the senses and helps ease stress and anxiety. Smelling roses is a magical experience, instilling calm and a feeling of raised spirits. It is a relaxing and therapeutic experience that encourages taking deep breaths. The scent of a rose contains multitudes. The fragrance of a rose is evocative, romantic, and even surprising.
Bieuvana - Rose Glow Booster; This serum is obtained through a meticulous and rigorous ethnic extraction process, ensuring the highest quality product. It contains natural oils derived from roses that effectively preserve skin moisture, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Rose petals are particularly beneficial for those with sensitive skin.
Directions for Use:
- Before retiring to bed, Wash your face thoroughly with a mild cleanser.
- Scoop a bit of Rose Glow Booster and apply them all over your face and neck.
- Give a gentle massage with circular movements, ensuring the product is evenly distributed across your skin.
- Leave the product on overnight and let it work its magic.
- Wash your face with cold water in the morning and experience a radiant skin glow.
Raise your hands gently to your face, and breathe in the relaxing rose scent to help destress and calm the mind. Then apply Rose glow booster using Effleurage movements by pressing the flat of your hand from forehead to neck. Repeat this three times for optimal absorption. Complete your glow-boosting ritual with Butterfly Wings Effleurage using a light touch as you gently spread fingertips over your face.
Rosa rubiginosa. (Damask Rose petals), Virgin coconut oil
- Absorbs excess oil from the skin without drying it.
- It helps to restore the natural pH balance of the skin.
- Bath powder works wonders for inflammation, promotes the body’s synthesis of antioxidants, and slows down signs of aging.
- Regular herbal bath powder can help people with acne or pimples by reducing oil secretion.
- Using Bath Powder daily can help reduce body odor and excessive sweating.
- It acts like a toner, minimizing pores on the skin